After much thought and consideration, I have chosen to re-open my clinic to my patients for care beginning on Wednesday April 1st.
Kindly read the Nevada Chiropractic Association news release at the end of this letter to better understand the importance of spinal manipulation on immune system function.
The health and well-being of my patients and staff is my top priority, therefore my staff and I will be providing a safer environment for your visit with the following protocols:
- All doors will remain open to avoid hand contact.
- We will implementing a concierge call service. When you arrive for your appointment in the parking lot please call the office at 702-362-0336 to notify the staff and you will be called back to enter the clinic when your room is ready. This will follow the Governor’s safe distance guidelines.
I urge you to be considerate of others and to my clinic by scheduling to arrive promptly for your appointment.
- All staff members will be wearing masks, gloves and protective eyewear.
- All treatment tables, equipment and surfaces will be sanitized after each patient encounter.
- If you are a family at my clinic, kindly come together if possible.
- My entire staff and myself are committed to providing valuable and necessary health care services and products to you and our community, however, if you have ANY flu-like symptoms DO NOT visit my clinic. I suggest you visit a Urgent/Quick Care facility or emergency room.
Best of Health Always,
Dr. Steve Rudack, D.C., IFMCP
TOTAL BODY WELLNESS LIFE ENHANCEMENT CENTER