We are in uncharted territory. COVID-19 has disrupted the entire world, and it is affecting all of us, in every aspect of our lives.
This virus has declared war on us, and we seem to be frozen in our tracks. It’s time to turn the tide. It’s time for us to attack this virus. Unlike us, this virus possesses no brain, no heart, nor common sense. Let’s use our brain, heart and common sense and beat this virus quickly.
We need to fight this virus everywhere we can and all together – both inside and outside of our bodies. We must slow its spread to better protect ourselves, our communities, our healthcare systems and, last but not least, our economy.
At the same time, we need to prepare our bodies for the arrival of the virus.
We must be strong. And, we need to try everything we can – NOW. We need to attack this virus in three ways:
1. FIGHT THE VIRUS OUTSIDE OF A HOST
The virus may be living on surfaces around you, including your home or office. Now is the time for every one of us to unite as sanitizing soldiers, laser-focused on reducing or eliminating this virus on everything around us.
Enlist Yourself Now!
- Be a sanitizing soldier. Take precautions with everything you do and everywhere you go to kill the virus on surface areas. Carry disinfectant wipes or wash rags with you, and adopt the mindset to wipe down everything before and after you touch it. This also helps protect those who might encounter a space after you. A wash rag with soap and water, alcohol, Clorox, or any combination of these has been suggested to be effective.
- QUICKLY LEARN THE EFFECT OF HEAT ON THIS VIRUS. WHAT WE NEED FROM THE CDC AND/OR OTHER LABS WITH ACCESS TO THIS VIRUS IS TO QUICKLY TEST AND RELEASE A CHART WITH FACTS. THIS SHOULD INCLUDE THE TEMPERATURE VS TIME THIS VIRUS WILL SURVIVE OUTSIDE A HOST. WE MAY BE ABLE TO USE THAT AS A TOOL.
- Wash your hands, often and even obsessively, with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If 100 million of us do these things, it’s possible that we could eliminate a large number of these viruses that still may be alive outside of a host. These solutions are not absolute or perfect, but they can reduce the number of cases. All of us are responsible for flattening the curve of the spread of this virus by these measures or any additional measures suggested by world health organizations.
2. FIGHT THE VIRUS INSIDE OF A HOST
Once the virus enters the body, it will first hide and replicate. This can take days and it is likely that we are very contagious before we are even aware of any symptoms. An EARLY, AGGRESSIVE FIGHT against this virus or any other cold or flu virus is CRITICAL. We must throw everything and the kitchen sink at this immediately. The moment you have any symptom associated with any cold, flu or COVID-19 (it really doesn’t matter), you need to act.
- Use Heat as a possible tool – Sweat it out – Cautiously raise your core temperature.
This could be a time to use heat to our advantage in the body. Based on the behavior of many viruses, raising the body’s core temperature may be beneficial in preventing or reducing the impact that a virus can have on us. If you have access to a steam room or sauna, try the following. Spend up to 10-15 minutes breathing in the warm air heavily through your mouth and nose. A mild increase to your core temperature could help the body’s natural effort to fight a virus and, for many years, this has been recommended as a home remedy. SEE if this helps you. For adults, you can achieve this by cautiously raising your core temperature up to 102 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes (unless you have other symptoms, such as severe headache, stiff neck, shortness of breath or other unusual symptoms). IF YOU ARE NATURALLY EXPERIENCING A FEVER, IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE ENTERING A SAUNA OR STEAM ROOM.To raise your core temperature from its normal level, you can use a sauna or steam room, or go under multiple blankets with heavy breathing until your core temperature has risen. Use a thermometer to monitor your core temperature during this time and be careful not to exceed 102 degrees. This non-medical, natural remedy has almost always helped me when I have had colds or other flu viruses. This approach may help you as well. THIS THEORY CAN BE TESTED BY THOSE HEALTHY PEOPLE WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE AND THEY CAN SHARE THE RESULTS.
- Hydrate. Once again, drink plenty of fluids:
- Warm water
- Hot ginger tea with honey
- Warm broth soups with healthy ingredients
- Other warm liquids you prefer
This will help replenish nutrients and flush impurities from the body.
- Rest. Your body is stronger when it’s rested. It needs plenty of sleep so its systems can do their job of fending off and eliminating the illness. To recover from daily life, and avoid sabotaging your immune system, you need a minimum of seven hours of sleep every night. Don’t push yourself. Listen to your body.
- Stay Active and Move. Ensure you are remaining physically active to help boost your immune function and moderate stress. Get at least 20 minutes of low- to moderate-intensity exercise a day to prime the immune system. This movement results in the production of more white blood cells, which combat bacteria and viruses, and promotes improved circulation.
- Don’t Panic. Panic will cause stress, which can break down your immune system. This is the last thing you need. Your body is capable of overcoming this virus particularly if you attack it aggressively and early.
- Stay home. If you’re ill, isolate yourself unless you need to see your healthcare provider. In that case, call ahead to let them know.
- Practice good nutrition habits:
- Eat mostly whole, fresh foods, high-in protein and rich in micronutrients.
- Consider taking additional vitamins, micronutrients, and supplements to support immunity, such as a high-quality multivitamin, magnesium, omega-3 fish oils, vitamin C, zinc and digestive enzymes. Probiotics and powdered greens have also been shown to support immune and gut health.
- Then, rest and repeat.
From what we know thus far, we can have this virus for several days with no symptoms – and this is when you are highly contagious. Therefore, assume you have the virus and take all the actions mentioned above. Do it as a precautionary approach on a daily basis. Following the remedies above is healthy, may make you feel good and just might eliminate the virus before you would ever even know you had it. You just may have stopped it in its tracks.
Even if everything I have mentioned here does not help, it certainly will not hurt. So, let’s take the insurance policy and give our communities, country and the world the best chance to beat this virus (waiting to get access to a COVID-19 test and, then, waiting to get results may not be a rapid enough response). From all we know so far, there is no particular treatment for this virus that is any different than any other cold or flu virus. Therefore, immediate and aggressive action, as stated earlier, is the best way to respond.
We need to act now to protect our own health, along with the health of our families and our communities. By doing all of this, we may reduce the number of critical cases, allowing our hospitals, clinics, and health practitioners to be available to serve those with more critical conditions. Don’t be overwhelmed. Be aggressive. Be vigilant. Be committed. We will win the war against this virus. We have common sense. We have wisdom. We have heart, and we are resilient. Worldwide, we have amazing scientists. They will very soon map out exactly how we can better protect ourselves against this virus even before drugs or a vaccine are available. Until then, we have to try what we can, learn and share.Each person’s ability to have an impact on this is powerful. It’s not just what others do. Each of us has an important role to play.
With your blessing, we will send regular communications on how to stay active doing things outdoors that you could enjoy, along with tips on cooking healthy food and enjoying life the old fashioned way.
I would also suggest online ordering of the following immune boosting supplements.
- Vit C, 1,000mg four times/day for individuals over 5years of age.
- Vit D, 5,0000 IU/day for individuals over 10 years of age.
- Vit E 400 with Selenium, one tablet taken twice daily for individuals over ten years of age.
These products are specifically recommended as benefit to lung and respiratory immune function.
If you are and individual previously diagnosed with any respiratory distress conditions, I would strongly recommend Candibactin AR, taken as directed on the label.
All of these products are available through my website store. If you need assistance ordering, Dawna, is at the office to take your calls.